Ripples of Happiness
Ripples of Happiness is an educational program with a primary emphasis on social responsibility, entrepreneurial skills, financial literacy, and workplace readiness. Students design community service projects that will make their communities a better place and spread "Ripples of Happiness" throughout the neighborhoods they live in. Students explore career interets and opportunities, and learn work readiness skills like project planning, time management, team work, budgeting, reporting, communication skills, and leadership skills among many others.
Through hands-on activities, ROH fosters social responsibility in students as they prepare to enter the workforce and take part in the global marketplace and community. Following participation in the program, students will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for positive development in their respective communities.
- Respond to opportunities with innovative solutions.
- Plan, organize, and finance socially responsible projects in their communities.
- Learn social networking, group work, problem solving, planning, organizing, financial literacy and creativity.
- Gain skills in IT, marketing, philanthropy, and public relations.