JA Play Lab
Play is vital for the social, emotional, intellectual and physical development of every child. It enables children to engage and interact in the world around them at an early age. JA Play Lab allows children to use their creativity while developing their cognitive and emotional strength.
Sustainable Enterprise Development Program
Sustainable Enterprise Development Program creates youth-led SMEs in Azerbaijan and enchance their efficiency through capacity-building and enabling environment.
SEDP objectives are:
- Promotion of SME development through the creation of youth-led enterprises by providing entrepreneurship and business training to young women and men;
- Provision of access to financial services for youth-led enterprises by partnering with banks and micro-finance institutions;
- Fostering the process of enabling environment for SMEs by presenting the successes and challenges of youth-led enterprises to business community.
The Dreamfactory consist of a series of 9 different themes within the learning by doing concept.
Doedel is the Dreamfactory mascotte which accompanies the childeren in all themes and is recognizable for the whole school.
Kindergarten 1 (age 3): Doedel de Ontdekker (Doedel the discoverer)
Kindergarten 2 (age 4): Doedel de Dromer (Doedel the dreamer)
Kindergarten 3 (age 5): Samen sterk met Doedel (Originally based on K-6 Ourselves)
Grade 1 (age 6): Ga je mee aan de slag met Doedel (Originally based on K-6 Our Families)
Grade 2 (age 7): Werk je mee aan een toffe buurt? (Originally based on K-6 Our Community)
Grade 3 (age 8): Bouw je mee aan onze droomstad? (Originally based on K-6 Our City)
Grade 4 (age 9): Ga je mee op stap in onze provincie? (Originally based on K-6 Our Region)
Grade 5 (age 10): Trek je mee door Europa? (Originally based on K-6 Our Nation)
Grade 6 (age 11): Kid@Bizz (see also specific separate description as this program can also run separately from the other themes.)
Every theme is based on 5 or 6 different lessons with the organisation of an event at the end of the lessons, creating the possibility for teachers to implement entrepreneurial teaching in the classroom.
The 9 themes are all based on the courant curricula for primary education and have the same end goal: create possiblities for entrepreneurial behaviour.
Focus from Vlajo is on guiding the teachers, not the students, by means of a clear manual and further digital guidance and train-the-trainer workshops.
Professional and Business Development of Regional Youth
Professional and Business Development of Regional Youth provided its participants the opportunity to develop their professional skills and economic and entrepreneurial skills in order to gain success in the careers. It aims to obtain skills and knowledge which are necessary in running a private business affair. The project is composed of two main components: 1. Business training and 2. Student business day.
Stage 1: Business Training
- Training phase: Students are trained on financial literacy, success skills and company program.
- Initiate a Business Plan: Students review the company's business strategies and create business, product, financial and marketing plans. They will learn to develop their leadership skills, write and implement business plans, and create sales goals for their products.
Stage 2: "Student Business Day"
- Trade Fair Stand - Students get to present their product/ service to the panel of judge and the public.
- Business Plan Presentation - The business plan presentation summaries the key experiences and achievements of the students' company.