Community Citizenship familiarizes students with how to set up and run a social entrepreneurship project, and understand the skills, attitudes, planning and behaviors of social entrepreneurs. This workshop aims to cultivate the following:
- Creative thinking and problem solving within their community, alongside communication and presentation skills.
- Teamwork and leadership whilst building confidence and a can-do attitude.
- Negotiations, decision making, managing risks, and responding to change.
- Set up their own social project within their community.
- A sense of ownership and social responsibility within students.
Student Attendance: Approximately 60-100 students per workshop
Volunteers Required: 10